Zac Posen is coming to Target 10 days early! Target is setting up a 24 hours pop-up shop on April 15th for it's collaboration with Zac Posen. This event is special because unlike Target's previous pop-ups, we have Liberty of London's 4 days shop which wrapped up a day early in mind, this one will only last 24 hours. Not only will it be quick but it will be fun. At least the organizers hope so. For the occasion Target booked alt-girl band the Like and D.J. to perform sets throughout the night. Shopping and partying sounds good to me but with such a small time frame to shop I suspect Zac Posen fans will be more work than play when doors open at 11p.m. April 15th. For those who are able to wait, Zac Posen's line for Target will be released nationwide on April 25th. But for those who feel they've waited long enough the address is: 481 Eight Ave., at 34th St. from 11p.m. April 15th to 11p.m. April 16th. Hope you make all the right moves! I am working on my hustle as we speak! :) Love, Kelie.
Just a thought...
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
- Audrey Hepburn
- Audrey Hepburn
- ► 2011 (404)
- Lunchtime in Midtown...NYC 4/30/2010
- I am Haitian, I am an artist event in images
- Life for the world's "I am Haitan, I am an artist"...
- Fashion's Night Out to have Fashion show open to t...
- Stories like this make me want to tweet!
- Just because we love T-shirts....
- Earth day the Gilt Groupe way!
- Earth Day turns 40 tomorrow!
- Vogue Paris - May 2010 triple cover. Odd.
- En images...
- It is crunch time...Zac Posen for Target pop up sh...
- Michelle in Mexico in images
- Michelle visits Haiti sans Barack
- Please watch this slideshow!
- Don't forget....
- Recessionista files: Sample Sales
- Michelle O's latest looks
- Oh the sass!
- Zac Posen for Target pop-up shop!
- Reblog from NYmag's "The Cut"
- Recessionista files: Sample sales and other bargai...
- Happy Easter!
- ▼ April (23)