We had so much fun at Fashion's Night Out last year. The lager than life shopping party is making it's way back and rumor has it that it will outdo itself! Mark your calendars: the party starts September 10! And to mark the occasion not only will there be FNO shirts and hoodies and a one-hour CBS special documenting the event, but there will be a huge public fashion show, involving over 200 top models and 1,500 random ticket-holding guests. The event will take place a few days before FNO on September 7 at New York Fashion Week's new home, Lincoln Center. "As for the clothing, it’ll be a mash-up of pieces from different designers, handpicked by Vogue editors to educate the masses on the fall 2010 trends. How very democratic!" (Nymag)
Just a thought...
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
- Audrey Hepburn
- Audrey Hepburn
- ► 2011 (404)
- Lunchtime in Midtown...NYC 4/30/2010
- I am Haitian, I am an artist event in images
- Life for the world's "I am Haitan, I am an artist"...
- Fashion's Night Out to have Fashion show open to t...
- Stories like this make me want to tweet!
- Just because we love T-shirts....
- Earth day the Gilt Groupe way!
- Earth Day turns 40 tomorrow!
- Vogue Paris - May 2010 triple cover. Odd.
- En images...
- It is crunch time...Zac Posen for Target pop up shop!
- Michelle in Mexico in images
- Michelle visits Haiti sans Barack
- Please watch this slideshow!
- Don't forget....
- Recessionista files: Sample Sales
- Michelle O's latest looks
- Oh the sass!
- Zac Posen for Target pop-up shop!
- Reblog from NYmag's "The Cut"
- Recessionista files: Sample sales and other bargains!
- Happy Easter!
- ▼ April (23)