FOLLOW BY EMAIL
Monday, April 5, 2010
Reblog from NYmag's "The Cut"
Are Fashion Companies Wasting Too Much Time on iPhone Apps? Instead of focusing on device-specific apps, experts suggest fashion brands focus on creating websites for mobile devices that work well and are easily navigable. After all, the mobile site can reach everyone with a browser on their phone, but not everyone who cares about fashion has an iPhone! As the Observer reminded us last week, many in the industry prefer the BlackBerry (Anna Wintour can often be seen using hers at the shows). And those people certainly aren't waiting in line for iPads anytime soon. [Business of Fashion] - END POST - I have yet to be MAC-ed, so I agree 100% with this article. I, like Anna still use a Blackberry and would like to be able to shop online (one of my obsessions) from my own phone. I'm tired of sitting at a computer or worst having to borrow my friends iPhone to snatch items on gilt.com. Fashion companies should think about their markets and not follow the apps trend. Love, Kelie.
Just a thought...
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
- Audrey Hepburn
- Audrey Hepburn
- ► 2011 (404)
- Lunchtime in Midtown...NYC 4/30/2010
- I am Haitian, I am an artist event in images
- Life for the world's "I am Haitan, I am an artist"...
- Fashion's Night Out to have Fashion show open to t...
- Stories like this make me want to tweet!
- Just because we love T-shirts....
- Earth day the Gilt Groupe way!
- Earth Day turns 40 tomorrow!
- Vogue Paris - May 2010 triple cover. Odd.
- En images...
- It is crunch time...Zac Posen for Target pop up shop!
- Michelle in Mexico in images
- Michelle visits Haiti sans Barack
- Please watch this slideshow!
- Don't forget....
- Recessionista files: Sample Sales
- Michelle O's latest looks
- Oh the sass!
- Zac Posen for Target pop-up shop!
- Reblog from NYmag's "The Cut"
- Recessionista files: Sample sales and other bargains!
- Happy Easter!
- ▼ April (23)