Friday, May 29, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
You can contribute to finding a cure for skin cancer and look smoking hot while doing it! What more could you ask for? Don't forget to protect your pretty skin. SPF 15 minimum because you're worth it!
So, take part in the celebration and in this life long quest towards a cleaner world. But, remember: if their green appeal is not enough to convince you, you can still buy them simply because they're Furla!
Visit Furla.com for list of shops.
Monday, May 18, 2009
2. Triceps dips Sit just off the edge of a sturdy chair, wrapping your hands around the front of the seat, with your legs extended straight in front of you and your heels on the floor. Lift and lower your body 8-10 times. Don't hunch over (you can bend your knees if it's too hard). 3. Planks Get on your forearms and toes. Keeping your neck aligned with your spine and your belly tucked in, hold this position for as long as you can (you should be straight as a board from your knees to your shoulders).
- suggested workout by celebrity trainer Kathy Kaehler in Instyle magazine.
Sleeveless tops, sleeveless dresses, sleeveless pyjamas, you name it, here I come! Join me.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Gwyneth Paltrow designed this printed tricot bikini.
Ten percent of the sales will be donated to the Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation which benefits children with the skin disease.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Bracelet by Alexandra Knight
In honor of their new campaign, Orange You Happy to Erase MS, designers such as Tory Burch, Tommy Hilfiger, alice + olivia, and many more have created a wide range of products - t-shirts, bracelets, rings, lip gloss - around the "orange" theme.
T-shirt by Tommy Hilfiger Ring by G. Neil Lane Dress by alice + olivia
There are so many other great products not featured here such as Kissable couture lip gloss, "Orange You Happy To Erase MS" nail polish and Orange You Lucky Peace, and Love Wrap Bracelet.
You can truly feel good shopping to Erase MS knowing that the money you spend will be use to erase (sorry for using the same word twice) a disease that affects twice as many women as men and this, in the prime of their lives and can cause them to become completely paralyzed. Nancy has herself been battling the disease for 17 years.
Help bring back some pep in the steps of women like Nancy all across America.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage for Time Inc.
At first the double face wool crepe stunner was attributed to Azzedine Alaia (designer of the black belt she paired with the infamous purple dress that propelled her into Fashion stardom). But it turns out that our own NYC designer and Project Runway judge, Michael Kors is the one behind the dress. Someone didn't do their homework!
Also at the gala, Jimmy Fallon had some interesting things to say about meeting the First Lady. "I'm very excited," he said. "Honestly you could feel the buzz in New York City. Everyone's talking about it, everyone's excited about it. I think she's gorgeous. She has very good arm muscles. Very good biceps so I'm practicing my push ups and my pull-ups just to try and even compare." We couldn't agree more! :) What do you think is our First Lady's best quality or asset?
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Just a thought...
- Audrey Hepburn
- ► 2011 (404)
- ► 2010 (213)
- What your favorite color says about you!
- What your favorite color says about you!
- Happy Memorial Day!
- Finally - Kelie's Style tips!
- M&M: Inauguration of the Met's American wing with ...
- Feel good shopping: Vix it!
- You look so good in GREEN: FURLA
- Buff like Michelle
- Feel good shopping: Celebrity moms turned designers
- Aids Walk New York
- Feel good shopping: Orange squeeze
- C'est ELLE, la plus belle! Part III
- Michelle Obama: Azzedine Alaia vs. Michael Kors
- Feel good shopping: Mint Jodi Arnold Pre-Party!!!
- The MET fashions: the good, the bad and the ugly!
- C'est ELLE, la plus belle! (Elle, the Great!)
- In the know: Metropolitain Museum gala tonight! / ...
- Introduction to That Canadian Chick!
- Around the world: South Africa
- Expel hormones from school milk
- Putting things in perspective.
- ▼ May (21)