FOLLOW BY EMAIL
Monday, April 19, 2010
Vogue Paris - May 2010 triple cover. Odd.
I find it a bit odd for a magazine like Vogue Paris to feature celebrities like they did for their upcoming May issue. Carine Roitfeld usually favors models to grace her covers and when she does choose to use a celebrity she usually presents them under a very fashion forward light. In this case although the pictures look great, this cover is not fashion forward in its traditional sense. It actually looks more like a GAP ad. Odd. However the choice of celebrities along with the message behind the cover are totally out of the box and could be considered forward for a high fashion magazine. Love, Kelie. On covers: Penelope Cruz, Meryl Streep, Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, Naomi Watts and Bono.
Labels: Project RED, Vogue
Just a thought...
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
- Audrey Hepburn
- Audrey Hepburn
- ► 2011 (404)
- Lunchtime in Midtown...NYC 4/30/2010
- I am Haitian, I am an artist event in images
- Life for the world's "I am Haitan, I am an artist"...
- Fashion's Night Out to have Fashion show open to t...
- Stories like this make me want to tweet!
- Just because we love T-shirts....
- Earth day the Gilt Groupe way!
- Earth Day turns 40 tomorrow!
- Vogue Paris - May 2010 triple cover. Odd.
- En images...
- It is crunch time...Zac Posen for Target pop up shop!
- Michelle in Mexico in images
- Michelle visits Haiti sans Barack
- Please watch this slideshow!
- Don't forget....
- Recessionista files: Sample Sales
- Michelle O's latest looks
- Oh the sass!
- Zac Posen for Target pop-up shop!
- Reblog from NYmag's "The Cut"
- Recessionista files: Sample sales and other bargains!
- Happy Easter!
- ▼ April (23)