- Eat healthy,your body will reward you for it.
- Treat yourself whenever you feel like you need it.
- Be kind to your mind it will thank you for it.
- Be as pretty as you think you are.
- Act as SMART as you are.
- Get regular check ups and follow what your doctor tells you.
- Make time to get your manicure, pedicure, eyebrows and hair done.
- RELAX!!! Visit the spa regularly for massages and facials.
On a budget? Invest in good DIY tools like tweezers, cuticule remover, base coat, top coat and a few nail polish shades to complement your skin tone.
We recommend Nail Tek Foundation II and Intensive Therapy as base and top coat.
For my cuticules I love using REVLON's Cuticule Remover.
As for nail colors O.P.I. and Essie get my vote. Must have shades: red, pink, and ivory.
Select the shade that suits you the best. And remember that there is nothing vain about taking care of yourself.
PS: All the products featured here are available at your local drugstore. How sweet is that?