FOLLOW BY EMAIL
Monday, April 5, 2010
Recessionista files: Sample sales and other bargains!
- Jewelry, handbags, and accessories are 30 percent off at the Judith Leiber sample sale. Through 4/9. 317 W. 33rd St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T–Th (9–6), F (9–5). - Receive 25 percent off select merchandise at Ralph Lauren. The brand is donating 10 percent of the proceeds to the United Way Worldwide Disaster Fund. Through 4/12. Various locations. - Find deep discounts at the Anoname Jeans sample sale. The Becca denim-cotton shorts are $50 (originally $72), the Chloe crop boyfriend pant is $70 (originally $110), and the Paris skinny jean is $75 (originally $110). Through 4/30. Online only. - Current and past-season styles are 30 to 70 percent off at the BGN Paris sample sale. Shop linen dresses, silk-chiffon tops, leather jackets, and more. 250 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-278-8686); M–F (10–7). Through 4/30. - Shop dresses and accessories by Huit-Huit, Deborah Sweeny, and more at the Jane's Closet pop-up shop in Williamsburg. 60 N. 6th St., nr. Wythe Ave., Williamsburg, Brooklyn (212-772-0712); M–W (1–7), Th–S (noon–8), Su (noon–6). Through 4/30. - Shoes and belts are 50 percent off at the Moreschi sales event. The Teatro shoe is $322 (originally $645), the Stradas shoe is $272.50 (originally $545), and belts are $125 (originally $250). 515 Madison Ave., nr. 53rd St. (212-644-4199); M–F (10–7), S (noon–5). Through 5/30. Love, Kelie.
Labels: Sample sales
Just a thought...
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in other; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
- Audrey Hepburn
- Audrey Hepburn
- ► 2011 (404)
- Lunchtime in Midtown...NYC 4/30/2010
- I am Haitian, I am an artist event in images
- Life for the world's "I am Haitan, I am an artist"...
- Fashion's Night Out to have Fashion show open to t...
- Stories like this make me want to tweet!
- Just because we love T-shirts....
- Earth day the Gilt Groupe way!
- Earth Day turns 40 tomorrow!
- Vogue Paris - May 2010 triple cover. Odd.
- En images...
- It is crunch time...Zac Posen for Target pop up shop!
- Michelle in Mexico in images
- Michelle visits Haiti sans Barack
- Please watch this slideshow!
- Don't forget....
- Recessionista files: Sample Sales
- Michelle O's latest looks
- Oh the sass!
- Zac Posen for Target pop-up shop!
- Reblog from NYmag's "The Cut"
- Recessionista files: Sample sales and other bargains!
- Happy Easter!
- ▼ April (23)